Combined Military Hospital (CMH) Lahore
British Military Hospital (BMH) Lahore was raised in 1854. In 1927, another hospital known as Indian Military Hospital(IMH) was raised near RA Bazar. In 1943, BMH and IMH were amalgamated into one hospital and renamed as Combined Military Hospital.
Located on Abdur Rehman Road, Lahore Cantonment near Fortress Stadium, CMH Lahore now provides indoor and outdoor treatment to Army and civilian patients. It is recognized by PMDC for house job training and by CPSP for FCPS part II training in various medical and surgical specialties.
The hospital has highly qualified specialists in medical, surgical and allied specialities. Modern and state of the art Cardiac Centre, Trauma Centre and Diagnostic Centre have recently been commissioned.
Services & Faculties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Gynae & Obs
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Chemical Pathology
Address: CMH, Abdur Rehman Road,
Fax: +92 42-36605551
Visited 6536 times, 1 Visits today