Hajj And Umrah Procedure:
The Umrah International Electronic Network of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah deal with millions of Muslims around the world. It is characterized by an efficient mechanism of rapid exchange of information with various institutions as well as the confidential storage and retrieval of information.
What is Umrah and Hajj Procedure:
Through this network, a set of systems has been set up to deal with the legal compliance of Umrah companies and facilities and to consider the extent to which they, in addition to other systems concerning the services provided, comply with the conditions and requirements for these services Mu`tamirs of Umrah companies and institutions under the supervision of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. Here is the Umrah procedure and Hajj procedure and some of the most important requirements:
• Ensure that nothing impedes activation of the Licensee by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, the Passport Department or the National Information Center of the Ministry of Interior.
• The licensee must pay all amounts due to other authorities.
• To be fully prepared by ensuring that their administrative and social security certificates are in order, prepare their three sites in Makah, Al-Medina and Jeddah and provide all necessary facilities and arrangements.
• Provision of the service packages that the licensee will apply to the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, is responsible for issuing visas for those who oblige Umrah to complete the endorsement process.
• Submission of the first part of the operational plan (from the beginning of the year to the Jumada Al-Thani) and its approval by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
• Submission of the second part of the operation plan (from Rajab to Sha’ban) and its approval by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
• Amendments to the regulations approved by the competent authorities and put in place during the Umrah period, e.g. the proportion and number of mu’tamirs who do not return home in time and limit the embassy’s production capacity.
• To lodge the contracts of the external agents after all the requirements have been met, including membership of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), which has been validated by the Saudi Mission [Embassy or Consulate] in the country of the agent and has an account with an approved company Bank and payment bank guarantees.